»

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Making : A cross-stitch TARDIS for my moms for Christmas
Cooking : Taco Dip
Drinking : Beer
Reading: "Breakfast of Champions" by Vonnegut
Wanting: A job
Looking: Disheveled
Playing: The part
Wasting: Time before the shower's free
Sewing: An apron for a super awesome photo
Wishing: The A/C actually worked
Enjoying: The time before getting married
Waiting: For the thunderstorms!
Liking: The fact that I'm making all my Christmas gifts
Wondering: Why I decided to make all my Christmas gifts lol
Loving: And also hating packing up all my belongings
Hoping: I get it all done
Marvelling: At how much I suck sometimes
Needing: Peace of mind
Smelling: Nothing! Damn allergies!
Wearing: Jammies
Following: The White Rabbit
Noticing: That I need to shave my legs
Knowing: It'll be alright
Thinking: That it won't be alright
Feeling: Hungry, but knowing we have nothing good to eat
Bookmarking: Nerdy crafts
Opening: My window to put the fan in it
Giggling: *teehee* While I cover my mouth
Feeling: Yup, still hungry

Thanks Meet Me At Mikes! You got me to blog!

0 comments: