»

Thursday, May 28, 2009

As promised...

I barely took any photos while everyone was here. I guess I was just too busy having fun!

As you can see, Fort Niagara is my Disney World :P

Yesterday I went to the zoo with my dad and little brother. Fucking fun!
I really really wanted to rub his belly. But I figured he'd eat my face if I did, so resist the urge I must.

Ok! Crafty goodness time. Today I'm going to be making this bracelet from Wild Olive. I found the materials whilst rummaging though my grams old sewing supplies that she never uses anymore. I was/am in desperate need of thread for *my* sewing machine. I really need to put a picture of that up on here...

Over at Crafting with Cat Hair I was lucky enough to win one of her Pay it Forward (bad movie, great idea!) crafts. I'm like retardedly excited for it to come in the mail. So in honor of that I'm making crafts to send to three people. My moms is getting a cross-stitched Dalek, my friend who just got married is getting a sampler with their wedding date (in addition to the registry gift), and someone else is getting something else. On the off chance that anyone actually reads this, which I highly doubt anyone does, if you comment I'll send you something handmade. Otherwise I'll just make a giftie for the best :P

0 comments: