»

Thursday, May 21, 2009

New-ness-iss

As week speak I'm doing laundry and packing a bag. My future sister-in-law and her hubby and 2 kick ass kids are coming into town either late tonight or tomorrow. Super fun times. Somehow it seems that with them I drink tons more than I would normally lol Not sure what all we're going to be doing, but it's sure to be fun. I'll be sure to post some pictures. Promise.

Tons of WIP are on my dresser: a tea towel for the kitchen, Mario-esque "Home Sweet Home" for the door, triforces to finish the fiances "finished" b-day giftie, a very late Companion Cube for my lil bro... You get the idea.

It's freakin' hot here. Like in the upper 80s today. Makes me wish we had a pool, or at least a sprinkler I could run though in an attempt to recapture my youth :)

0 comments: