»

Friday, May 29, 2009

Oi oi oi

I somehow got an "AntiVirus" virus yesterday. Spent over 4 hours trying to fix it before I passed out after 3 am. Needless to say it was still there when I woke up. On the plus side...I FIXED IT!!! All by myself with no help from the I'm-getting-my-masters-in-computer-security fiance. Boo-Yah motherfuckers!! It's amazing what you can find out with Google and tons of will power to fix something without any help. Oh yeah, it also took me another 3 hours today. Most of that time though was spent restarting in safe mode after each scan.

The bracelet I put pics up of last night has since been modified. I didn't like the white running stitch so I ripped it out. Instead I'll be putting in white flowers to contrast with the blue and the green numbers. Who knows maybe I'll put in some green flowers and blue and white numbers....

Heading down to Ithaca tomorrow for camping. Carpooling with friends then, instead of going down tonight, for a myriad of reasons. Mostly because we're being difficult. Can't wait to spend the day hiking!!!!! They'll be pics for sure. As long as I don't look like ass from all the dirt :P

0 comments: