»

Monday, May 4, 2009

Much stuffs

Ok.

My fiance and I have two adorable hedgehogs. Prickles aka Fatbutt, has been sick for the past few weeks. Blood in her urine and all. This past week we had her spayed. Hopefully she'll be all better now and get back to being the angry hedgie we all know and love.

I finished the gift for my friends shower. Like a week after the fact. I suck as a friend. Mailing it to her might be a good idea too.

The fiance and I hit up a huge garage sale this past weekend with a few of our friends. The Browncroft Neighborhood Association had their semi annual event. Over 200 sales in an area a little over a mile square. Saturday saw some good deals, but Sunday saw a huge haul. I snagged some cassettes to make into change purses for friends for Christmas. I snagged some 8-tracks because I want to try and make them into wristlets. I'm saving the super awesome Boston one for me ;-) Some cute tea cups were found but only one came home with us. All the others were retardedly expensive and since they're going to become pincushions in the end, I can't warrant $4 for just one. In the end we walked for a total of 7 hours over two days, and filled 2 re-usable shopping totes. I think we only dropped like $20 between the two of us...

On Saturday, after major garage sailing, the boy and I went for a bike ride along the canal. 20 miles later our legs felt like Jell-O LOL Fun times though so that's all that matters.

His sister, husband, and their two kids are coming to town Memorial Day weekend. Can't fucking wait. It's going to be tons of fun. We both love spending time with them. They rock!

0 comments: