»

Monday, March 9, 2009

It's raining...it's pouring

Ok, it's after 1 am. Sleeping doesn't seem to be an option at the moment. And it's raining so I've got the window open a bit. Despite how cool and peaceful everything is, sleep just isn't happening. C'est la vie.

So what do I do when I can't sleep? Wander through the internets. Occasionally I stumble upon something funny, or something lame, or something that doesn't fit into anything. Tonight I found this, "100 Ideas" by Keri Smith. Her blog is Wish Jar. Welcome to my new crack. When I wake up I'm going to pick a number at random and go from there. I've got a journal under my bed that I bought like 5 years ago. I think it's time it got put to some good use.

I've also been toying with the idea of taking a picture everyday for a year. Nothing inparticular, just something, anything really. Chronicle the mundae life I lead with mundane pictures. Oh so fitting :P

0 comments: