»

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ta-Da!

Well my journal is proving to be an illusive little creature. So instead I shall be using a blue composition book. Because for some reason I seem to have tons of them lying around, like everywhere. I took a pretty lame picture of me to get modge-podged on the cover. There's a calendar/reference page that'll go on the inside cover, so I don't have to label each page.

On the crafting front, I got some new fabric (yay remnats from Joanns!), a few new flosses (such pretty colors), and some bright ass blue felt that I turned into a cute little needle book. I'll be making another for the best and improving upon the design. But for a girl who's never sewn by hand, it's not too bad :) Today I'll also be starting and hopefully finishing a small knitted coffee holder. I had wanted to make one for some time now, and today I feel the inspiration.

Pictures of everything will be up, when my computer decides that it wants to recognize my sd card.

Oh!!! This is one of my daily webcomic reads and it cracked me up.

I love me some Penny Arcade.

0 comments: