»

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Super duper big smile

Well the best arrives in little over a week. Which means that I really need to get cracking on her birthday giftie. Well her belated birthday giftie. I didn't feel like mailing and it and since she was coming back up anyhow...well you get the idea. I'm embroidering her a "Bite Me" cupcake from Urban Threads. She can put it up in her *new* house or maybe on her desk at work.

Much time has been *ahem* "wasted" looking for new crafts. I totally plan on making myself a redesigned pouch into wristlet felt bit of cuteness. The original pattern has a cupcake on the front. Yeah well I want a zombie or a squirrel or something on it instead. I like being difficult.

One of my good friends from high school is getting remarried, which is awesome! Though I have yet to meet the guy, he seems awesome. :D They're having a surprise shower for her in the end of April. It's four hours away though. No clue if I'll be able to make it or not. Which means that I need to start planning and get cracking on her shower gift(s). If I can't physically be there, her gift(s) might as well be. She's uber religious and I'm not so much. Maybe a "Bite Me" cupcake tea towel wouldn't be the best idea ever. I could always do tea towels with kitchen items on them. Hmm I'll figure something out.

0 comments: