»

Friday, March 6, 2009

Stuffs

I took the semester off from college. And trying to find a job has been highly unsuccessful. So what do I do with all my time? Embroider! I got this pattern like a week-ish ago.


Super pretty. But alas! While working on it the other night, I got a hole right in the middle of the damn thing. I guess the only up side is that I only had one of the trees finished... Pain in my ass, I swear. So this weekend I'm getting some new fabric, some new floss, and much needed transfer pen. Hopefully, this time around I won't mess it up. It's going to become a throw pillow for the couch. With any luck the fiance won't mind it too much. At least it's not horribly girlie. Just a lil bit girlie.

Oh! Today is my bestests birthday. She's old! I can't wait to see her next month. That's when she's getting her birfday giftie. Shhh don't tell!

0 comments: