»

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rhode Island is neither a 'road' nor an 'island'. Discuss.

It seems as though someone decided to turn Trivial Pursuit into a game show. That same someone also decided to give the hosting job to a former 'Brady'. This shit is bananas yo.

My coffee holder/cozy/thingie is coming along. Slooowly. Seriously, figured I'd have it done by today. Or not at all. Then the goal is to have it done by Friday. The fiance and I, along with two of our really good friends, are heading down to the Ikea in Pittsburgh on Saturday. It's the closest one that doesn't involve us driving into Canada and dealing those oh-so-nice-it-hurts customs officals, on both sides of the border.

The journal is plugging along. It's been painted. A lot. But that's just how I roll.

Oh! I tried to make some brownie mix cookies today. Yeah, whatever the hell mix we had in the cupboard tasted like ass. I thought maybe it needed to just bake. So I baked a small batch. Shit still tasted nasty. Apparently this means that weird off label brands of brownie mix are never to be purchased again. Tomorrow, in order to fill the baking fix I so desperatly need, I'm going to make this Lemon Bread. Looks super yum!

0 comments: